Client Care ProgramProtecting Your Family & Legacy
Client Care Program
Comprehensive & Reliable Estate Planning Services in Wisconsin & Illinois
At Estate Law Partners, LLC, we are committed to providing our clients with a wide range of estate planning services that are suited to their unique needs. In addition to the top-notch legal representation and counsel that we are renowned for delivering to our clients, we also offer a full-service Client Care Program.
While most other estate planning firms offer a one-time transactional estate plan and assume their clients will know when and what to modify as major life events occur, we proudly offer a convenient, all-inclusive package that allows our clients to easily manage their entire estate planning portfolio well into the future with easy access to our top-notch lawyers and robust resources.
If you are interested in obtaining more information about the estate plan maintenance, secure legal document storage, digital asset management, and the free of charge services and discounts we offer through our Client Care Program, then please reach out to our friendly legal professionals at Estate Law Partners, LLC today.
To set up a free case consultation to discuss your estate planning goals, call (608) 292-5185 or fill out our convenient online form.
“[Matt] was very helpful...”- Troy
“They explain the process in terms that are easily understandable and always have your best interests in mind.”- Barbara
“Matt Suing is a great attorney...”- Michael
“She was very responsive and always made sure to answer any questions we had.”- Shannon
“I am very pleased to have everything in order in such a professional way.”- Kathy
Estate Law Partners, LLC’s Client Care Program provides you with the complete set of tools and resources that you need to proactively plan your estate and pass your legacy and wealth on to the next generation.
Call (608) 292-5185 today to ask about our Client Care Program, where an annual subscription includes the following services:
- Virtual or in-person one hour meeting to review your existing Estate Plan approximately every three (3) years to determine whether your goals are still aligned with your plan and your assets are properly owned (titled) and/or have appropriate beneficiaries named.
- Access to our highly trained estate planning team of attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants for advice regarding your Estate Plan and its maintenance. Calls or emails responded to within one business day.
- Updating your Estate Plan (Trust, Will, POAs) documents to reflect a change in your decision makers or to amend existing Articles within your plan.
- Virtual or in-person one hour meeting with your successor trustee to explain the structure of your Estate Plan, identify roles and responsibilities, and answer questions or concerns related to your plan.
- Exclusive access to our digital Successor Trustee Manual.
- Discuss legal questions such as small business matters and real estate for referral without charge.
- Access 24/7/365 to your private, secure web portal where digital copies of your legal documents are stored.
- Prepare Health Care documents at no charge for your children as they turn 18.
- Invitation to our annual virtual estate law update.
Members of our Client Care Program are entitled to access the following additional services for a discounted additional fee:
- Access to our Funding Coordinator for ongoing advice to ensure proper asset alignment with your Estate Plan at a preferred rate.
- Additional Wisconsin, Illinois, or Michigan deed preparation at a reduced rate.
- Directive Communication Systems (DCS), a Digital Asset Management subscription to ensure digital property is visible, accessible, and maintained while preventing digital content providers from locking estates out or deleting data.