WillsProtecting Your Family & Legacy
Madison Wills Attorneys
Benefits of Making a Will?
The following are some of the benefits of including a will in your estate plan:
- A will can be used to designate who you wish to parent your children if you suddenly pass away
- A will prevents the state from making any decisions on your behalf during the probate process
- A will allows you to leave specific property to specific people
- A will allows you to select specific people to manage and handle distributing your property
- A will can save your heirs significant expenses and prevent feuding among them
- A will can be used to plan for personal matters, like burial arrangements and pet care
- You can amend your will if circumstances change in your life
If you want to make sure your assets are distributed to the right people, then reach out to our distinguished law firm today to learn more about our comprehensive estate planning services.
“Very nice and understanding and helped us through the process to set up our wills and trust.”- Erik
“She was very responsive and always made sure to answer any questions we had.”- Shannon
“The partners very knowledgeable and you can tell they enjoy what they do. The entire staff I'd very helpful and pleasant to work with.”- Maggie
“I am very pleased to have everything in order in such a professional way.”- Kathy
“[Matt] was very helpful...”- Troy
At Estate Law Partners, LLC, we take great pride in using our knowledge of the law to provide clients across the greater Madison area with high quality legal counsel as they draft their last will and testament. Although most people have heard of a will, many do not know what happens if they pass away without including a last will and testament in their estate plan.
If you pass away without a will, then your assets will be distributed according to state laws. This mean the State will ultimately determine both how and to whom your assets are distributed to.
Our reputable and compassionate estate planning team has the knowledge and resources that you need to make sure your legacy is protected. We are here to help you draft a detailed will that is in the best interest of your entire family and other loved ones in your life.
Our goal is to provide you with the reliable legal representation and counsel you need to gain piece of mind that your will and other aspects of your estate plan won't be challenged in the court. Let us help you get through the complex process of drafting a will.
If you are ready to take action to plan for your future, call (608) 292-5185 or contact us online to schedule a free case consultation.