Nursing Home PlanningProtecting Your Family & Legacy
Nursing Home Planning Services
Our Attorneys Are Here for Your Loved Ones
At Estate Law Partners, LLC in Madison, WI, we understand that many families face the difficult decision of placing a loved one in a nursing home. Our experienced estate and probate attorneys can help ease the burden by providing nursing home planning services.
Our nursing home planning services include:
1. Medicaid Planning: We work with families to help them understand Medicaid eligibility and how to protect their assets while still qualifying for Medicaid benefits.
2. Asset Protection: We help families protect their assets from nursing home costs and other liabilities.
3. Guardianship Planning: We assist families in selecting a guardian for their loved one in the event they become incapacitated.
4. Advance Directives: We help families create healthcare directives and durable power of attorney documents to ensure their loved one's wishes are respected.
5. Estate Planning: We work with families to create a comprehensive estate plan that includes nursing home planning.
Plan Ahead with Estate Law Partners, LLC
At Estate Law Partners, LLC, we are committed to helping families navigate the complex legal and financial issues surrounding nursing home planning. Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of nursing home planning and are dedicated to providing compassionate and personalized service.
Contact us today to learn more about our nursing home planning services and how we can help you and your family. Estate Law Partners, LLC is available by phone at (608) 292-5185 or you can send us a message online.
“Very nice and understanding and helped us through the process to set up our wills and trust.”- Erik
“Matt Suing is a great attorney...”- Michael
“He took the time to understand our goals and our family situation. He was friendly, thorough, and very knowledgeable.”- Mark
“[Matt] was very helpful...”- Troy
“The partners very knowledgeable and you can tell they enjoy what they do. The entire staff I'd very helpful and pleasant to work with.”- Maggie