Probate & Estate Administration Attorneys in Oregon, WI
Reliable & Efficient Legal Representatives in Your Corner
Estate Law Partners, LLC in Oregon, WI, has the team of skilled and dedicated attorneys you need in your corner to help you navigate all probate and estate administration matters that personal representatives and executors of estates must contend with.
Our firm offers a unique Probate Settlement System to the clients we serve so they can take control of the important legal matters involved with probate and estate administration. Our Probate Settlement System includes:
- Paying bills from the estate account
- Regular reports to the personal representative/executor
- Court appearances
- Paperwork preparation for the personal representative’s/executor’s signature
- Financial inventory that accounts for every penny owed to the loved one’s estate
The accomplished and highly motivated attorneys at our law firm focus their efforts solely on the areas of planning and administering estates, so you can trust that we are capable of delivering the highest quality legal services. We have a stellar reputation among the clients we serve and are available to listen to your goals, answer your questions, and work with you to bring simplicity, order, and control to the probate process.
What Does a Personal Representative/Executor Do?
The responsibilities of a personal representative/executor can be both tedious and perilous because they are legally liable if one party disputes the handling of the decedent's assets. Responsibilities of the personal representative/executor include:
- Providing notice to the decedent’s creditors
- Filing an initial account of the estate’s financial activity
- Obtaining a Federal Tax ID Number for the estate
- Identifying and collecting assets of the estate
- Preparing and filing tax returns on behalf of the decedent
- Distributing assets and closing the estate
Estate Law Partners, LLC in Oregon, WI is committed to assisting with our clients’ needs. When you choose our firm to represent you, we consider you to be part of our family and we will treat you with the respect and compassion that you deserve as we help you pursue all of your estate administration and probate endeavors.